Terms & Conditions
1. Goods can only be collected after confirmation of receipt of payment into our account. Immediate collection only possible on CASH sales.
2. Clients are advised to purchase the correct type of brick as per engineer’s specifications because returns will not be accepted after the bricks have left our premises, will be charged on the purchaser’s account for double handling only on exceptional situations because returns will be sold as second grade.
3. Once payment has been made for an order, either cash or electronic transfer, Golden Bricks will not refund unless the company has failed to supply the bricks paid for.
4. The transportation of your purchases is a most important matter so please ensure that you entrust this to a known and reliable transporter.
5. In the event of you organizing your own collection, your selected transporter should provide us with the original receipt, order, invoice, official identification and your written authorization when collecting your purchases from our premises.
6. Purchase should be collected within 30 working days unless prior arrangements are made with management only in exceptional circumstances.
7. Please note that we are not liable for any damages, shortfalls or thefts arising out of collections carried out by your appointed transporter in line with Clause (5) above.
8. Complaints to be made within 24 hours from date of collection.
9. Prices quoted are subjected to change without notice.
10. Prices include VAT where applicable.
11. Orders will be dispatched at prices ruling at the date of dispatch if the order exceeds the collection period or if no arrangements are made with management.
12. In event instance, the risk of loss or damage in transit will be for the account of the purchaser. No claims can be recognized after goods have left the property.
13. Whilst every effort is made to produce a consistent colour brick, variations in shade are a natural feature on bricks. Shades will vary from Clamp to Clamp. No claim will be recognized in respect of colour differences.
14. Once an order for “Special brick type” has been confirmed, no cancellation of quantity variation will be accepted without a written agreement from Golden Bricks.
15. Without prejudice to any other rights in terms of sale agreements, we reserve the right (to suspend supply in the event the customer’s failure to make a full payment by due date.